Immediate occupancy . Great location. Walking distance to Amish market, CVS & main street. Easy access to Metro, beltway, Largo Town Center and Richie Marlboro Station. Renovated two bedrooms and baths. Laundry room. Kitchen has stainless steeel appliances and marble counter tops. Luxury vinly plank and carpet thruout. Application Fee $30.00. Minimum household salary required $72,000/year. Minimum credit score required 620. See Complete requirements and application instructions for applying are in the documents.
Townhouse, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
0.07 Acres |N Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,370 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince George's County Public Schools
DR. HENRY A. WISE, JR.
Detailed Room Information
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price