Welcome to this ELEGANT, CLASSIC AND TIMELESS home poised to impress you! This home has been meticulously maintained by the current owner. The kitchen has been fully renovated with granite countertops and backsplash. The kitchen opens up to a large family room with plenty of natural light and a gas fireplace. This home features formal living, dining room, library/5th bedroom and a family room off the kitchen on the main level. As you re-enter the home and head upstairs, you are welcomed with large sized rooms. The primary bedroom with attached bath and large walk-in closet, 2nd bedroom with attached bath, two other bedrooms and a hall bath. Updated light fixtures, chandeliers, make this home shine from every angle. The walkout basement is also another space to enjoy! With its expansive rec room and plenty of storage. READY TO MOVE IN!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,662 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Library
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Heated, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price